This Chennai based Group is a pioneer in the field of packaging having served the packaging industry for more than 50 years. The Group that was started as a finance company in 1966 has since diversified its activities to the industrial sector from 1970 onwards by reviving a sick packaging unit with a turnover of Rs 17 Lakhs in the first year. Recognizing the enormous potential for packing requirements in India, the Group opted for specialization in Packing Materials manufacturing.
Gradually the Group has added plastic processing units like Extrusion coating and Film extruding to be in sync with the technological developments in the world of packaging. The experience and the relationships developed by the group facilitated the diversification into trading activity connected with the packaging industry, by representing some paper mills for marketing their products like Kraft Papers, Straw/Mill Boards, Blue Match and other cultural varieties in South India. In 1977, the Group acquired another sick unit at Nellore and proved their capabilities, by making the unit profitable.
|Area Of Operation
|Sree Prakash Finance Corp
|The Industrial Trading Corp
|Manufacturing of Paper Bags
|Balaji Trading Enterprises Ltd
|Trading in Paper, Boards & Paper Products
|GF Impex Private Limited
|Trading of polymer products
|Jumbo Bag Ltd
|Manufacturing of Jumbo Bags(FIBCs, 1-2 metric tons)
|Stanpacks (India) Ltd
|Woven sacks (25-75 kgs)
|JBL Saks Private Limited
|Manufacturing of Jumbo Bags( FIBCs)
|Dinesh Polyfab Private Limited
|Manufacturing of Woven fabric
|Master Material Trading LLC
|Trading of minerals, packaging
- Acquired a sick unit in 1971 and turned it into a profitable venture in the same year.
- Developed a Reusable Jumbo Bag in the year 1990, which is a revolutionary product resulting in tremendous cost savings to the users.
- Started a Public Limited Company in 1990 for manufacture of Jumbo Bags in the fashion of an 100% EOU (Export Oriented Unit) and was listed in Bombay stock exchange in 1995.
- Merged several small companies into a single enterprise in 1991 and listed in Bombay Stock Exchange to manufacture industrial packaging material for small and medium sized packing requirement.
- Received Indian Oil Corporation Polymer products dealership in 2010.
- Third Generation takes over the reins in 2019.