WE SHARE OUR JOY
About the School
Shri Gorantla Ramalingaiah Vivekananda Vidyalaya Panjetti, one of the units of Vivekananda Educational Society was started on 21st June 2002. Land belonging to M/s Jumbo Bag Limited, part of Bliss Group donated 3.93 acres of land to set up the school. Vivekananda Vidyalaya was looking to promote education in rural areas and this was coming together for a common cause of providing value based education.
The school commenced with strength of 61 students, 4 teachers in 2002 and now the school comprises of 46 teachers and 1205 students from 40 surrounding villages.
As chief donor and well-wisher, Bliss Group Charities have been extending their support in every developmental stage of the school. They have donated furniture, books for Library, Computers etc. They also instituted cash prizes and medals to X Std. Board Exam Toppers.
Later a Library hall, an Audio Visual room and an Auditorium were also established in the year 2015. The school has also well equipped separate Laboratories for physics, chemistry and Computer science, spacious enough to accommodate 45 students at a time.
The computer lab is well equipped with 30 computers which caters and covers the curriculum based teaching from classes Ill to X std. We continue to support the operational and infrastructures requirements of the school on an ongoing basis.
Other Social Activities
BLISS Group has always been grateful to the society for its success. Following are some of the BLISS Group’s contributions to Social welfare.
- Educational aid in the form of scholarships from high school level to post graduation on an ongoing basis.
- Instituted medals for meritorious performances in schools, colleges and technical institutions on an ongoing basis.
- Medical aid to the deserving on an ongoing basis.
- Contribute to National Relief Funds at the time of calamities.
- Regular donations to destitute children and senior citizens.
- Vatsalya - A Destitute home sponsored by BLISS Group.
- Medical and Educational Aid to employees of BLISS Group.
- Construction of Nandanavanam at Kanyaka Parameswari Temple at Chennai.
- Conducting of medical camps though AVOPA at Nellore.